- Thanks for stopping by the all new Jack Ingram official online store. Please check back for new items, sales, and contests for free merchandise. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding any of our items please email email@example.com and someone will get back to you.
- How can I contact the store?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and you will receive a reply within 24 hours.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is based on your total order. You may enter your zip code at the top of your shopping cart before you enter your credit card information to determine the total cost of your order.
- What shipping options are available?
- USPS First Class Mail and USPS Priority Mail are available for most orders. USPS First Class Mail takes approximately 5-10 business days. USPS Priority Mail takes approximately 1-3 business days.
- What is the exchange policy?
- All items may be exchanged up to 30 days of purchase. Additional shipping charges may be incurred. If item is damaged or incorrect the item will be exchanged with no additional costs. Please email email@example.com for more information and instructions on our exchange policy. (We do not give refunds, only exchanges.)
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.